CycleMetrics is designed to help you get the best out of your training on the bike. Designed to help sprinters, CycleMetrics tracks your path with speed, altitude, and direction as waypoints to allow you to compare your rides. You keep control your data with export capability as raw CSV files ( Excel ), and KML for Google Earth, via email, posting an update to twitter, or uploading your rides to Google Spreadsheets, and Google Maps.
CycleMetrics also imports weather data so you can evaluate your performance against values such as wind speed, direction, humidity, apparent temperature, actual temperature, and precipitation. The export to a KML file allows you to create a tour in Google Earth and send that to your friends so they can experience your ride virtually.
For the inner sprinter in all of us, we all want to be like the pros, CycleMetrics measures power expressed in watts to help you to compare your acceleration from the line, or in a breakaway from the Peloton. The power meter works best with the phone upright in your jersey’s back pocket.
- Google Docs & Maps export
- Twitter integration
- Google Earth integration
- Email yourself your rides
- Moving time & Total time
- Moving speed & overall speed
- Track your ride using GPS
- Weather data mapped to your waypoints
- Control your music while you ride
- View your progress in a clean, simple, easy to use interface
- Easily view your past rides with all their data